Greetings in the name of the LORD, brothers and sisters! November is almost over.
Another month has come and gone. I’m constantly reminded that life is indeed a vapor (James 4:14) and that I need to wisely make the most of my time (Ephesians 5:15-16).
One of the ways we can use our time wisely is by investing our time in sound, biblically-accurate Christian materials, whether by reading, listening or watching. With this month’s additions to the website, we now have over 500 pages of material for the edification of God’s people. It has been a labor of love on behalf of the Church worldwide. Praise God!
Our desire here at Campus Christians is that you take full advantage of what we offer. Print materials for yourself. Tell others about campuschristians.info. Send them links. Use the materials in your church!
In case you missed one of the new additions in the month of November, here is the list.
- Helen Roseveare by Tonya Stoneman
- No Middle Wall by Elwood McQuaid
- Why Communism Kills: The Legacy of Karl Marx by Dr. Fred C. Schwarz
- God’s Cure for Emotional Depression by James P. Vold
- Spiritual Discernment by David M. Levy
- God’s Future Program for Israel | Daniel 9 by Randall Price
- Jesus Christ – His Humanity and Ministry by Campus Christians
- Upon This Rock by Erwin W. Lutzer
- Contrasts Between Israel and the Church via Campus Christians
- Two Types of Sons (Gal. 4:19-31) by David Levy
- What Do You Do When Your Marriage Goes Sour? by Dr. Jay. E. Adams
- Common Sense Has Left the Building by Elwood McQuaid
- Is Foreknowledge Equivalent to Foreordination? by Edgar C. James
- BEHOLD, THE BRIDEGROOM COMES! by Renald E. Showers
- How To Be A Thankful Person by Billy Graham
- In Everything Give Thanks by Gert Doornenbal
- Giving Thanks in Everything by Dr. Charles F. Stanley
- Can Three Be One? by Thomas C Simcox
- Celebrating Womanhood | Who are Our Role Models? by Carol Lesser
- The Commentary on the Gospel of John by Campus Christians
You are in my prayers constantly,
Theophilus (Eph. 1:18-21)